Updated 1 September 2020
From Monday 28 September, most students will continue their studies online, however a phased return to face-to-face tuition will take place at my new COVID-secure premises.
To enable you to best prepare for an online session, please visit this page to set up your systems.
During the phased return to face-to-face tuition, students who are struggling most with online sessions will be prioritised, so most students who are currently receiving tuition online will continue to do so.
I’m very pleased to announce that face-to-face tuition will take place at my new COVID-secure premises, located at:
Suite G, Second Floor,
Richard Annand VC House,
Unit 18 Mandale Park,
Belmont Industial Estate,
“Suite G” isn’t a very inspiring name, so I’m looking for suggestions as to a name for the room – let me know if you have any good ideas!
When attending a session at Richard Annand VC House, you can expect the following:
- PPE (face masks) will be worn throughout tuition sessions 😷
- Physical distancing will be strictly enforced 🧍↔️🧍
- No close contact or handshakes 🚫 🧑🤝🧑 🤝
- Mandatory hand washing and sanitisation before and after sessions 🧼👐💦
- Full contact details will be required for contact tracing, and your visit will be logged. These can be submitted via the form at mallard-days.com/track 🤔📝