Both Richard and Vicky offer electronic booking of sessions via 10to8. The electronic diary (continuously updated), is available below. Additionally, notes and “flexed sessions” are published on this page, so please check it regularly!
Richard has no sessions available for new students.
Due to other commitments, Richard’s existing schedule will be flexed on the following dates:
- Sessions after 6pm on Wednesday 24 January will take place on Monday 22 January.
- There will be no sessions on Friday 26 January
- There will be limited morning sessions between Saturday 27 January and Tuesday 30 January
- Sessions on Wednesday 31 January will be taken by Dr. Vicky Bending
- There will be limited morning sessions between Thursday 1 February January and Wednesday 14 February
- Sessions on Tuesday 6 February and Wednesday 7 February will be subject to change :: to be confirmed
- Sessions on Thursday 8 February, Friday 9 February and Monday 12 February will be taken by Dr. Vicky Bending
- Wednesday 7 March will take place on Monday 5 March.
- There will be no session on Saturday 10 March or Sunday 11 March
- Thursday 8 March will take place on Sunday 11 March.
- There will be no sessions on Friday 30 March or Saturday 31 March
- There will be no sessions on Sunday 1 April
- There will be no sessions between Friday 20 April and Sunday 22 April
- Thursday 26 April will take place on Sunday 29 April.
- Sessions between Thursday 3 May and Sunday 6 May will be subject to change :: to be confirmed
- The regular timetable finishes for the exam season on Friday 11 May. Details of revision classes can be found at 2018 Revision class booking
further changes to the regular schedule will be announced with the confirmation of the calendars of Durham University, GRA, and the exam board for which I work.
Vicky has sessions available every day in Bowburn Community Centre.