Both Richard and Vicky offer electronic booking of sessions via 10to8. The electronic diary (continuously updated), is available below. Additionally, notes and “flexed sessions” are published on this page, so please check it regularly!
Richard’s currently available slots for 2017-18 start on Tuesday 19 September.
Regular vacancies are currently available on
Thursdays: 10.30am, 12midday, 1.30pm, 7.30pm
Fridays: 12midday, 3pm, 7.30pm
Saturdays: 12.30pm, 2pm
Due to other commitments, Richard’s schedule will be flexed on the following dates:
- Monday 4 December will be rearranged.
- Friday 15 December (last slot) and Saturday 16 December will be rearranged
- There will be no sessions between Thursday 21 December and Tuesday 2 January
- The weekend of Saturday 6 January will be rearranged
- Wednesday 7 March will take place on Monday 5 March
- Thursday 8 March will take place on Sunday 11 March
- Thursday 26 April will take place on Sunday 29 April
- The regular timetable finishes for the exam season on Friday 11 May. Details of sessions after this date will be published shortly.
further changes to the regular schedule will be announced with the confirmation of the calendars of Durham University, GRA, and the exam board for which I work.
Vicky has sessions available every day in Bowburn Community Centre.