Edited 16 October 2020, provisional schedule added.
The government has announced changes to the exams in 2021. We will continue to work with our tutees to make sure that they are ready for their examination, whenever they take place, and in whatever form they end up being.
In summary, the updates are as follows:
- The main exam series will start on 7 June 2021 and end on 2 July 2021.
- One maths and one English GCSE exam will take place before the May half-term.
- Some A and AS levels with typically very small numbers of students entering will also be scheduled in the days just before half term.
- Results days for AS/A levels and GCSEs will fall on Tuesday 24 August and Friday 27 August respectively.
- Some changes are made to specifications of certain subjects
Please find below details of the changes in the subjects which we tutor, and provisional dates of the examinations for 2021: