Both Richard and Vicky offer electronic booking of sessions via 10to8. The electronic diary (continuously updated), is available below. Additionally, notes and “flexed sessions” are published on this page, so please check it regularly!
Richard’s currently available slots for 2017-18 start on Tuesday 19 September.
Regular vacancies are currently available on
Thursdays: 4.30pm, 6pm, 7.30pm
Fridays: 6.30pm, 8pm
Saturdays: 11am, 2pm, 3.30pm, 6.30pm.
Daytime sessions are available Tuesday – Friday.
Due to other commitments, Richard’s schedule will be flexed on the following dates:
- The first Tuesday of each month will take place on a Monday
- Tuesday 26 September will take place on Monday 25 September
- Wednesday 4 October will take place on Sunday 8 October (am)
- Friday 6 October will take place on Sunday 8 October (pm)
- Tuesday 24 October will be rearranged (this is during half term week)
- Saturday 16 December will be rearranged
- There will be no sessions between Thursday 21 December and Tuesday 2 January
- Saturday 6 January will be rearranged
- Wednesday 7 March will take place on Monday 5 March
further changes to the regular schedule will be announced with the confirmation of the calendars of Durham University, GRA, and the exam board for which I work.
Vicky has sessions available every day in Bowburn Community Centre.