Both Richard and Vicky offer electronic booking of sessions via 10to8. The electronic diary (continuously updated), is available below. Additionally, notes and “flexed sessions” are published on this page, so please check it regularly!
Richard’s currently available slots for 2017-18 start on Tuesday 19 September.
Regular vacancies are currently available on
Monday: 1.30pm, 7.30pm
Thursdays: 10.30am, 12midday, 1.30pm, 4.30pm, 7.30pm
Fridays: 12midday, 3pm
Saturdays: 12.30pm, 2pm
Due to other commitments, Richard’s schedule will be flexed on the following dates:
- Friday 29 September will take place on Sunday 1 October (am)
- Wednesday 4 October will take place on Tuesday 3 October or Thursday 5 October
- Friday 6 October (sessions after 6pm) will take place on Sunday 8 October
- Monday 16 October (sessions after 6pm) will be arranged individually
- Monday 23rd and Wednesday 25th October will be rearranged (this is during half term week)
- Saturday 18 November (afternoon) will be rearranged
- Saturday 16 December will be rearranged
- There will be no sessions between Thursday 21 December and Tuesday 2 January
- Saturday 6 January will be rearranged
- Wednesday 7 March will take place on Monday 5 March
further changes to the regular schedule will be announced with the confirmation of the calendars of Durham University, GRA, and the exam board for which I work.
Vicky has sessions available every day in Bowburn Community Centre.